As we mentioned before, we have a six years experience in events organizing field and, the very short version, it looks as follow:
Project Manager for the following trade fairs & exhibitions, which took place at Romexpo:
- Print Show– dedicated to the offset printing industry – approx. 100 exhibitors
- Flexo Show– Fair dedicated to the flexographic industry – approx. 50 exhibitors
- Digital Print & Sign – dedicated to the digital printing industry – approx. 150 exhibitors
Coordination and implementation of various corporate events, of which the most „full of lessons”, are:
- Offset Print Contests held during the Print Show trade fair, with the participation of offset printing houses across the country, with jury, awards, awards ceremony, and so on.
- Flexo printing contests held during the Flexo Show trade fair, with the participation of printing houses across the country, with jury, awards, awards ceremony, and so on.
- Contests for promotional items held during the Gifts Show trade fair, the same story as above.
- Product launch, namely the Vertu phone in Romania, event held in Bucharest
- INML medical conference, held in Sinaia, with international participation
After that we thought that the world needs to be explored and we decided to find out how things are organized abroad for one year, and so we’ve come to organize corporate events in UK, all in the role of Events Supervisor at the Milton Keynes Arena where everything is carried out accurately and precisely.
There were many events organized, we summarize a few:
- Product presentation conference: Ford Motors, with more than 200 dealers across their country
- Product presentation conference: Mercedez Benz, over 150 dealers
- Exhibition of bicycles and related accessories, up to 30 exhibitors
- The apprenticeship fair, over 70 exhibitors
- Company party, Redbull, with only 3,000 employees, collaborators
- Mercedez Benz company party, just about 2,500 employees, collaborators
- World Darts Championship, National Darts Championship